Thanks to overwhelming support and unprecedented demand, MicroVitamin is currently SOLD OUT. But don't worry, we've got you covered. Pre-order now to be first in line when we're restocked and ready for you in early October.
With over 75% of Americans taking dietary supplements, multivitamins have become a staple in our daily routines (1).
But have you ever stopped to question whether your multivitamin is truly giving your body what it needs?
Introducing MicroVitamin: A Thoughtfully Crafted Low-Dose Multivitamin
Most multivitamins on the market today contain excessively high doses of vitamins and minerals, which may lead to potential side effects and wasted resources (2).
MicroVitamin is different. We’ve carefully crafted our formula based on scientific research to help you reach the optimal recommended daily intakes of essential nutrients (both vitamins and minerals) while promoting a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
A Balanced Diet Comes First
MicroVitamin is designed to complement a healthy diet, not replace it. We believe that obtaining nutrients from a variety of whole foods is crucial for optimal health. MicroVitamin aims to fill the gaps and support your nutritional needs when your diet falls short, ensuring you maintain a well-rounded and balanced approach to your health.
The MicroVitamin Difference
✔️ Embrace Moderation: MicroVitamin is meticulously designed to deliver the perfect balance of vitamins, minerals, Trimethylglycine (TMG), and hyaluronic acid. This careful formulation avoids overloading your body and eliminates the risks associated with excessive supplementation (2).
✔️ Achieve Glowing Skin: Our unique blend includes hyaluronic acid 200mg, a powerful ingredient known to promote skin health and hydration (4), giving you a radiant complexion from the inside out.
✔️ Enhanced Performance: MicroVitamin doesn't just provide improved cognition through balanced nutrition (3), it also includes 1g of Trimethylglycine (TMG). This compound has been shown to boost strength, power, and endurance when coupled with exercise(9). Additionally, TMG serves as a methyl-donor and helps lower homocysteine levels, providing an added health advantage.
✔️ Trust in Quality: Our commitment to excellence means that MicroVitamin is made with only the highest quality ingredients, rigorously tested for purity and potency, so you can have complete confidence in the product you’re using, which means peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
We’ve partnered with a USA supplement manufacturer called ‘Makers Nutrition’ to produce MicroVitamin. Their facilities are GMP audited and FDA registered, so you can be assured that MicroVitamin is meticulously produced and thoroughly tested for quality.
Below are the stamps of approval that Makers Nutrition qualify for:
Limited Supply, Maximum Quality
MicroVitamin is a new supplement, and as we ramp up production while ensuring the highest quality possible, there’s a supply shortage.
To allow as many people as possible to use MicroVitamin, we’ve put a limit of six bottles per customer.
We appreciate your understanding as we strive to provide the highest quality product for you and your loved ones.
The Reason Behind Our Specific Vitamin B3 and B12 Doses
At first glance, you may notice that our vitamin B3 (Niacin) and B12 dosages are higher than the typical recommended daily allowances (RDA) - but there's a crucial reason for this. Our 50mg dose of Vitamin B3, equating to 313% of the RDA(5), has been carefully chosen to support your body's NAD levels. NAD is a vital coenzyme found in all living cells, playing a pivotal role in numerous key biological processes, and Vitamin B3 is fundamental to its production(6).
For vitamin B12, we've opted for a 1200mcg dose - 50,000% of the RDA(7). While this might initially seem considerable, it's based on the understanding that oral absorption and bioavailability of B12 are less than optimal. In clinical medicine, B12 is often given via injections to rectify deficiencies, owing to this reason(8). Our higher dosage ensures an adequate amount of this essential vitamin can be absorbed and utilized by your body.
Transparency is key in our ethos, and we believe understanding these nuances helps you make informed decisions about your health. Rest assured, every aspect of MicroVitamin is designed with your well-being and scientifically-backed precision in mind.
A note from Dr Brad Stanfield, Primary Care Physician
As a medical doctor and health influencer, I’ve been involved in the development and promotion of MicroVitamin. My primary goal is to support the well-being of my audience, and I genuinely believe that MicroVitamin can provide benefits to those who need it. I can’t emphasize enough however that a balanced diet comes first, and I strongly advise you to consult with your healthcare provider before starting any supplement.
(1) Council for Responsible Nutrition. (2022). 2022 CRN Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements. Retrieved from https://www.crnusa.org/newsroom/crn-reveals-survey-data-2022-consumer-survey-dietary-supplements
(2) Hamishehkar, H., Ranjdoost, F., Asgharian, P., Mahmoodpoor, A., & Sanaie, S. (2016). Vitamins, Are They Safe?. Advanced pharmaceutical bulletin, 6(4), 467–477. https://doi.org/10.15171/apb.2016.061
(3) Baker, L. D., Manson, J. E., Rapp, S. R., Sesso, H. D., Gaussoin, S. A., Shumaker, S. A., & Espeland, M. A. (2023). Effects of cocoa extract and a multivitamin on cognitive function: A randomized clinical trial. Alzheimer’s & dementia : the journal of the Alzheimer’s Association, 19(4), 1308–1319. https://doi.org/10.1002/alz.12767
(4) Hsu, T. F., Su, Z. R., Hsieh, Y. H., Wang, M. F., Oe, M., Matsuoka, R., & Masuda, Y. (2021). Oral Hyaluronan Relieves Wrinkles and Improves Dry Skin: A 12-Week Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study. Nutrients, 13(7), 2220. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu13072220
(5) Trammell, S. A., Schmidt, M. S., Weidemann, B. J., Redpath, P., Jaksch, F., Dellinger, R. W., Li, Z., Abel, E. D., Migaud, M. E., & Brenner, C. (2016). Nicotinamide riboside is uniquely and orally bioavailable in mice and humans. Nature communications, 7, 12948. https://doi.org/10.1038/ncomms12948
(6) Bogan, K. L., & Brenner, C. (2008). Nicotinic acid, nicotinamide, and nicotinamide riboside: a molecular evaluation of NAD+ precursor vitamins in human nutrition. Annual review of nutrition, 28, 115–130. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.nutr.28.061807.155443
(7) National Institutes of Health (2023). Vitamin B12 Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. Retrieved from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-HealthProfessional/
(8) Andrès, E., Loukili, N. H., Noel, E., Kaltenbach, G., Abdelgheni, M. B., Perrin, A. E., Noblet-Dick, M., Maloisel, F., Schlienger, J. L., & Blickle, J. F. (2004). Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) deficiency in elderly patients. CMAJ : Canadian Medical Association journal = journal de l'Association medicale canadienne, 171(3), 251–259. https://doi.org/10.1503/cmaj.1031155
(9) National Institutes of Health (NIH). Dietary Supplements for Exercise and Athletic Performance. [Online] Available from: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/ExerciseAndAthleticPerformance-HealthProfessional/#betaine
If you would like any further information about MicroVitamin, please contact us using the form below